Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

With Deepest Apologies....But it Had to Be Done!

I offer my most sincere apology to those who have read Broken Road.  I am working on a slash and trash revision of the first two chapters; there's just too much verbiage there.
I have learned that, because I'm new to this writing gig, my style is to barf way too much info onto a page.  That's one of the ways I get to know my characters.  Even after (or maybe because of) reading the blasted manuscript a dozen times, it seemed impossible to pare down.
But it had to be done, and I don't think anyone will miss the additional info.
Jiminy Crickhead, will everything I write take two years to ripen?  In three days, it will have been two years exactly since we started Broken Road. 
Yet another pointer to the fact that I am not a patient person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know your thoughts on our blog posts!