Recent Posts

Saturday, May 19, 2012


I’m in one of my funks.  After the initial high of having three purchases of Broken Road on Smashwords, and numerous downloads of the sample, we’ve had none of either for several days.  The Barnes and Noble upload is taking forever, and my submission my story was rejected by yet another contest.
Mike has told some folks that Full Circle, BR’s sequel, will be ready by Father’s Day…I never knew he smoked crack.  I spent time with Lana Lawrence yesterday as she worked her magic on the cover for Full Circle only to discover when I opened the saved photo on my computer that the colors are NOT what I saw on hers.  She emailed and said we might need to adjust our screens’ resolution, but my confidence in using that pic is shot.
On top of everything else, it was an awful two weeks at work.  I’m fifty-five and in a “what-the-heck-is-the-point-of-life” mood.
On the up-side, Mike will be out of school on Monday, and we have a lovely vacation planned for this summer.
And, of course, tomorrow is another day.


http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/157986

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know your thoughts on our blog posts!