Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It Doesn't Get More Fun Than This

T
his is exactly what we wanted. This afternoon, a friend of mine called to say she wanted to read our book, but she didn't have a computer.  "Could I come by tomorrow and just get one from you?"  And this weekend, I got another call from a friend who was really wanting to speak with Cindy.  "I've bought a book to give to my sister-in-law for Christmas.  Could I come by and let you sign it?"


Cindy and I are ecstatic that people we know, and especially those we don't, are discovering our characters...well, Cindy's characters.  If you've never written a book, you might not understand what I'm about to say.  If you have, then you completely get it.


We love those folks like they are family members.


And we just love that others are meeting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know your thoughts on our blog posts!