Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Broken Road Goes To The Library!


Libraries have always been important to me. I’ve met so many interesting characters, from Ferdinand
the Bull in my preschool library, to Andy Dalziel in my early adult years at the Fayetteville Public Library.
In the last year, I’ve met three new characters in literature that I find fascinating.


Libraries are a place you can find yourself, and completely lose yourself. Reading is so much a part of
my personality that I truly cannot imagine what my life would have been without a library.


The picture shows Mike donating one of our books to the library at his high school.  That's Cindy Stage, the librarian with him.  I knew when I wrote Broken Road that I'd be giving it to libraries.  We're just starting that process now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know your thoughts on our blog posts!