Recent Posts

Friday, December 2, 2011

Coulda Knocked Us Down...



With a Feather!  I got an email from Cindy today.  She had written, "Have you seen this?"  And provided a link.  When it opened, one of my eyes fell out.  I used the other one to find it on the floor.


I've already admitted to anyone who would listen that the technology involved in this project has taken us way above our digital pay-grade.    In other words, when we launched the eBook on Lulu, we just clicked buttons, the pretty ones anyway and agreed to everything.


Little did we know that Lulu would make a deal in our behalf with the iTunes store.  Having investigated that, I've learned that the book is pending with Barnes & Noble.  


We can hardly believe it.


We really want to break into the Amazon book store, but that might be as difficult as actually breaking into a book store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know your thoughts on our blog posts!