Recent Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

This is crazy

I have to admit that, since we published Broken Road, I have Googled myself (sounds slightly dirty; it's certainly egotistical).  This morning, I did it again and found a delightful if absurd surprise.  Broken Road is now available in eBook or paperback...on Amazon UK!!  What a hoot!  They're asking 18.41 sterling for it, which is the equivalent of about $32.00, so I can't imagine we will sell a single copy, but seeing it listed gave me a thrill.
We lived in the UK from 1988-1990.  I read a great number of books by British authors and Mike and I both enjoy many BBC productions.  So maybe this is happy serendipity.
Whatever it is, it's given Mike and me a wonderful little shot of excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know your thoughts on our blog posts!