Recent Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Really, This Is No LIE

I just wanted to send a shout out to readers about this new book.  I picked it up in Chicago, at the National Council of English Teachers meeting.  


I had never heard of this new author, or the book, so it was pure curiosity that led me to pick it up.  I'm so glad I did.


Bock tells the story of a tragic event in the lives of a slew of kids, primarily two boys and two girls.  The story is teased out in first-person vignettes, and a lot of characters are given a voice in this gripping tale.


LIE is available on Amazon in both paper back and for the Kindle.  It's young adult literature, but I found it readable and compelling.  You can visit her website for more information about Caroline and her book.  It's a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know your thoughts on our blog posts!